Thanks to everyone’s who participated in the contest! The response has been terrific, and reading everyone’s goals has been so inspiring! I wish I could give everyone $100, but alas I’m not a rich man! Congratulations to our lucky winner, Kristen Schoonover! I hope you’ll find a way of putting the money to good use! Thanks again everyone for making this contest a success!
I want to help you accomplish your goals, which is why I’m giving $100 to one lucky reader! That’s right! Cash money, to do whatever you want. All you have to do to enter the contest is:
- Tell me what’s on your Bucket List! Leave a comment below, and/or;
- Share this contest on Twitter! (Please post a link to the tweet.) Just retweet the following:
I just entered to win $100 with @HundredGoals ”What’s on your #BucketList?” contest! Enter here: http://wp.me/pqt96-1zu
- And/or, blog about this contest and leave a link to the post in the comments.
The more you do, the more chances you have to win!
To get things started, I’m going to share the Top 5 goals on my list:
- Join the Peace Corps - If you’ve been following Hundred Goals lately, you know that I’ve been
a little confusedscared shitless about leaving the comfort of my life for two years to do volunteer work in Africa. I think I’m finally over it, and I’m ready to go! I’m just waiting for my invitation.
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro – I’ve done a lot of amazing things in life, but I don’t feel like I’ve been pushed to the edge of my limits by any of it. I think climbing Kilimanjaro might do that. Besides, Tanzania looks like a beautiful country…and who doesn’t love that!?
- Earn my Bachelors Degree - Graduation is just around the corner…and I’m ready! Come December, my entire life is going to change as I’m thrust into “The Real World.” And it’s going to be amazing!
- Travel to Cuba – If there’s one thing I really hate about being American, it’s that my government forbids me from traveling to Cuba. But I’m not going to let that stop me. I will go…oh, yes…I will go.
- Throw a Hand Grenade - This is the most recent addition to my list, and it’s one that I’m really excited to accomplish. It just seems like a lot of fun, kind of like jumping out of an airplane! The rush of excitement, the adrenaline…I live for that!
Now it’s your turn! What’s on your Bucket List?
The contest will run until Friday, October 21, 2011 and a winner will be randomly selected using a number generator. The winner will be notified via email, so be sure to enter a valid email address when submitting your comments.
Good luck! And thanks for entering! If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me directly!